Five Favourites in This Week | Life

00:07:00

Hello everyone! How’s your day? I am enjoying today!

It is Friday, almost the end of a week and two more week to the end of summer. Yeah! How excited is that? In the following two weeks, I would be very busy and feeling excited. It is because I am starting university which I cannot wait. I have been making lots of lists for what I need to bring to my dormitory. And I have never make as much long list before in my life. After making the list I head out and purchase them. I have only bought some stationery and there are so many things for me to do.

1 Favrouite Watch: Daniel Wellington is always my favourite and the first watch that I wear. They recently released a new design watch which is absolutely gorgeous. They are in the Dapper St Mawes collection. The watch is using Roman numerals and deep blue hands and more exciting is that they added a date display!!

2 Favourite Bag: I just saw this bag and fall in love with it within second. It is called MICROREGAN SATCHEL from REBECCA MINKOFF. They had other designed bags that I also like but this is my current favourite. I like the pink that is so on point, not very princess or that kind of bright pink. Anyway I just love that kind of pink, very gentle and lovely.

3 Favourite Videos: Gordon Ramsay and his daughter Matilda. I really enjoy watching their videos because they are all quite funny and make me laugh. And do you guys know that his daughter has a cooking show? I have no idea and am planning to watch it.

4 Favourite Smoothie: I started drinking smoothie recently and just love them. I never thought they are taste that delicious. My favourite recipe is apple, cucumber, pineapple and milk. I love this combination. It tastes absolutely amazing.

5 Rainy Day: Ok, I know this is a weird one but I actually enjoy rainy day, well, when I am at home. I just love heavy rainy day and listening to the rain fall. Sitting by window listening to a new and creative symphony is something that makes me happy and relaxes.

Hope you enjoy reading it. x

 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |


Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images