Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque| Review

15:30:00

Kiehl’s gives me a mysterious feeling whenever I walk past their store. As there is always a skeleton that wears a doctor coat and a black bow, standing in front of the store. Well he is very cute with the whole outfit. But sometimes I will imagine that he will talk to us. Haha. Well, it never stopes me to try any of their products as there are some wonderful comments in some particular product of this brand.



Not long ago, I brought this little bad boy into my collection and had written a blog about it. (here) Well, I did not regret my move but grateful. As I know this cleansing masque helps to purify skin and visibly minimize pores. And I do see a difference after using it. Also, according to the official website, it is formulated with Amazonian White Clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that clog pores. And the addition of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera helps to soothe. Let’s not talk about how great it is. I wanted to start with how it looks.


It comes with a tub which is not too big or small. With its size, I think it is ok to travel with. Maybe it would be a little big to some of you but I believe it really depends on the size of luggage. When I try to use it the first time, I found that the texture of this product is not very thick or runny. It is quite a creamy texture and is in light-grey colour, kind of like cement. It is also very easily the spread out on your face. It mentioned that it is for normal to oily skin so if you got dry skin, I do recommend that you use once a week instead of twice a week.

I hope you enjoyed my post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images